A larger three storey spacious character beamed cottage (previously the old coach house) with external stone steps to first floor. Enclosed garden with large private hot tub. Log burner for cosy nights in.
- 3 bedrooms
- Sleeps 6 + Cot
- Log Burner
- Private Hot Tub
First floor comprises:
- Spacious kitchen and dining area adjoining lounge with wood burner
- Patio doors lead from the lounge to an enclosed patio area with own private hot tub
- Gate leading to further shared gardens with childrens play equipment
- From the lounge, stairs lead both downstairs and upstairs
Ground floor comprises:
- Stairs lead down from the lounge to the master bedroom (no access to courtyard)
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom facilities including electric shower over bath
On the second floor:
- Stairs lead up from lounge to two further bedrooms - one twin with zip-n-link mattresses and one bunk
- Second bathroom includes bath with shower attachment, basin and toilet
- Large cream shaker style kitchen
- Washing machine
- Separate freezer in addition to standard kitchen facilities
- Large dining area and open plan living/lounge area with wood burner (log fire)
- Wall mounted flat screen Freeview TV and DVD
- CD player with DAB digital radio
- Bluetooth speaker
Our 2017 Prices for Samuel Whiskers
Our cottages are set in 10 acres of rolling pasture land, in the heart of the peaceful valley of the river Yeo, with far reaching views of Exmoor. Tastefully converted from old farm buildings retaining many character features including exposed beams and latched doors, our eight stone cottages are arranged in an attractive courtyard setting and sleep between 2 and 10 people plus cots. Alternatively, they may all be booked out together to accommodate up to 45 plus 10 cots
All cottages are provided with inclusive heating and electricity and have:
- A private hot tub for each cottage
- Fully equipped fitted kitchens with electric oven, separate hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezers for all cottages (separate freezer for some cottages)
- Well equipped bathrooms and electric showers
- Flat screen digital Freeview TV, dvd player and Bluetooth wireless speaker
- Smoke alarm, iron and ironing board, vacuum and cleaning utensils
- Night storage and convector heaters for year-round warmth (except Jeremy Fisher)
- All linen (except cot) and towels are provided for the duration of your stay; cot linen can be provided at a small extra charge
- For childrens safety each cottage has stairgates, Mamas & Papas travel cots and highchairs. Step up stools, booster seat and bed guards are also available. Wooden cots are available by request
- Baby listening monitors available by request
- Free wireless access
Some of the cottages have their own washing machine and there is also a fully inclusive laundry room on site containing washing machines and tumble dryers.
Fully qualified baby sitting service is also available.
Please note all of our cottages are non smoking.
Outside, each cottage has its own patio area with BBQ and garden furniture.
Arrival and Departure Information
Your cottage will be ready from 4pm on your day of arrival. If you need to arrive earlier, please contact us to discuss. Please use our directions from our website (these will also be sent to you by email) and drive down to our courtyard (past our car park) where you will be met and able to unload close to your cottage. Please speak to us if you have accessibility requirements.
Departure is 10am (after the animal feeding). You will find departure details in your cottage information folder.
What to expect on arrival.
For your arrival we provide:
- A welcome pack of fresh flowers and Devonshire cream tea (an alternative to fresh flowers is available, please see booking form)
- All beds will be made up (cot linen available to hire)
- All towels and bath mats; beach towels are available to hire if required
- Cots, stairgates and highchairs
- Bed guards, step-up stools and booster seats if required
- Toilet roll (in each bathroom) and cleaning products
- Kitchen starter pack containing:
- Tea towel/s
- Bin liners
- New J-Cloth, sponge and scourer
- Dishwasher tablets
- Washing up liquid and kitchen cleaning products
- Groceries/Celebration items waiting for you in your cottage (if you've used our pre-ordering grocery service)
- Lights and heating turned on for your arrival (in winter)
A perfect way to start your holiday!
Remaining availability until end August 2017, please contact us for later 2017 availability.
- Friday 23rd June for 3 nights or 7 nights
- Monday 26th June for 5 nights
- Saturday 1st July for 7 nights
- Saturday 8th July for 7 nights