A single storey character cottage ideal for couples, grand parents or small families. Idyllic views over farm land and our own childrens farm. Enclosed patio garden with private hot tub.
- 1 bedroom
- Sleeps 2 (+2) + Cot
- Own private hot tub
- Electric patio heater
A spacious single storey character cottage with dual aspect living room.
Ground floor comprises:
Accessed from front door, dual aspect living room including a double sofa bed (ideal for additional occupancy).
Two steps down to the kitchen/dining room seating up to four.
French doors from the kitchen to the patio and spectacular views plus private hot tub with electric patio heater to keep you warm as you towel off. Enclosed gravelled patio garden with wooden garden furniture and barbeque.
Spacious double bedded room and bathroom/WC with heated towel rail and electric shower.
- Mahogany shaker style kitchen
- Integrated dishwasher
- Free standing fridge/freezer
- Plus standard kitchen facilities
- Lounge benefits from a wall mounted flat screen Freeview TV and DVD, CD player with radio
- Bluetooth speaker
Our 2018 Prices for Katies Corner
Our cottages are set in 10 acres of rolling pasture land, in the heart of the peaceful valley of the river Yeo, with far reaching views of Exmoor. Tastefully converted from old farm buildings retaining many character features including exposed beams and latched doors, our eight stone cottages are arranged in an attractive courtyard setting and sleep between 2 and 10 people plus cots. Alternatively, they may all be booked out together to accommodate up to 45 plus 10 cots
All cottages are provided with inclusive heating and electricity and have:
- A private hot tub for each cottage
- Fully equipped fitted kitchens with electric oven, separate hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezers for all cottages (separate freezer for some cottages)
- Well equipped bathrooms and electric showers
- Flat screen digital Freeview TV, dvd player and Bluetooth wireless speaker
- Smoke alarm, iron and ironing board, vacuum and cleaning utensils
- Night storage and convector heaters for year-round warmth (except Jeremy Fisher)
- All linen (except cot) and towels are provided for the duration of your stay; cot linen can be provided at a small extra charge
- For childrens safety each cottage has stairgates, Mamas & Papas travel cots and highchairs. Step up stools, booster seat and bed guards are also available. Wooden cots are available by request
- Baby listening monitors available by request
- Free wireless access
Some of the cottages have their own washing machine and there is also a fully inclusive laundry room on site containing washing machines and tumble dryers.
Fully qualified baby sitting service is also available.
Please note all of our cottages are non smoking.
Outside, each cottage has its own patio area with BBQ and garden furniture.
Arrival and Departure Information
Your cottage will be ready from 4pm on your day of arrival. If you need to arrive earlier, please contact us to discuss. Please use our directions from our website (these will also be sent to you by email) and drive down to our courtyard (past our car park) where you will be met and able to unload close to your cottage. Please speak to us if you have accessibility requirements.
Departure is 10am (after the animal feeding). You will find departure details in your cottage information folder.
What to expect on arrival.
For your arrival we provide:
- A welcome pack of fresh flowers and Devonshire cream tea (an alternative to fresh flowers is available, please see booking form)
- All beds will be made up (cot linen available to hire)
- All towels and bath mats; beach towels are available to hire if required
- Cots, stairgates and highchairs
- Bed guards, step-up stools and booster seats if required
- Toilet roll (in each bathroom) and cleaning products
- Kitchen starter pack containing:
- Tea towel/s
- Bin liners
- New J-Cloth, sponge and scourer
- Dishwasher tablets
- Washing up liquid and kitchen cleaning products
- Groceries/Celebration items waiting for you in your cottage (if you've used our pre-ordering grocery service)
- Lights and heating turned on for your arrival (in winter)
A perfect way to start your holiday!
Remaining availability until Beg September 2018 , please contact us for later availability.
- Tuesday 24th April for 4 nights or 7 nights
- Saturday 19th May for 3 nights
- Sat 30th June for 7 nights
- Sat 7th July for 7 nights
- Sat 14th July for 7 nights
School Holiday Availability (please note some school holidays can vary so please call if unsure).
Easter (24th March-14th April inc) BOOKED
Whitsun week (sat 26th May) BOOKED
Summer (21st July to 1st September inc) BOOKED
October Half Term (20th -27th Oct in) BOOKED
Christmas week (21st Dec) BOOKED
New Year week (28th Dec) BOOKED
*2019 school holiday bookings are now being taken (at 2018 prices) please call for further information,