A three storey character beamed cottage perfect for families of all ages. Private enclosed decking area and large private hot tub. For larger groups Jemima Puddleduck may be booked with Mrs Tiggywinkle (next door) to accommodate up to 11 people.
- 3 bedrooms
- Sleeps 6 + Cot
- Own private large hot tub
"This year we stayed in Jemima Puddleduck. Previously we have stayed in Peter Rabbit and Squirrel Nutkin, all really nice cottages, spotless and everything `just works`, truly first class accommodation." Tripadvisor
For larger groups Jemima Puddleduck may be booked with Mrs Tiggywinkle (next door) to accommodate up to 11 people.
A three storey cottage, opening to the rear at the ground and first floor level.
On the ground floor:
- One large double bedroom with luxurious four poster bed
- French doors leading to private patio, hot tub, shared gardens and play area
- En-suite bathroom/WC with electric shower
First floor comprises:
- Lounge/dining room with kitchen area
- Balcony leading to large safe private deck which in turn leads to patio/hot tub and gardens with a range of play equipment
- Gated access to Mrs Tiggywinkle is provided from the balcony, ideal for access when both cottages are booked together
On the second floor:
- Two further bedrooms; a double and a bunk bedroom
- Bathroom with bath and shower attachment, separate shower, toilet and basin
- Cream shaker style kitchen
- Free standing fridge/freezer
- Plus standard kitchen facilities
- Lounge benefits from a wall mounted flat screen Freeview TV and DVD, CD player with radio
- Bluetooth speaker
Our 2018 Prices for Jemima Puddleduck
Our cottages are set in 10 acres of rolling pasture land, in the heart of the peaceful valley of the river Yeo, with far reaching views of Exmoor. Tastefully converted from old farm buildings retaining many character features including exposed beams and latched doors, our eight stone cottages are arranged in an attractive courtyard setting and sleep between 2 and 10 people plus cots. Alternatively, they may all be booked out together to accommodate up to 45 plus 10 cots
All cottages are provided with inclusive heating and electricity and have:
- A private hot tub for each cottage
- Fully equipped fitted kitchens with electric oven, separate hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezers for all cottages (separate freezer for some cottages)
- Well equipped bathrooms and electric showers
- Flat screen digital Freeview TV, dvd player and Bluetooth wireless speaker
- Smoke alarm, iron and ironing board, vacuum and cleaning utensils
- Night storage and convector heaters for year-round warmth (except Jeremy Fisher)
- All linen (except cot) and towels are provided for the duration of your stay; cot linen can be provided at a small extra charge
- For childrens safety each cottage has stairgates, Mamas & Papas travel cots and highchairs. Step up stools, booster seat and bed guards are also available. Wooden cots are available by request
- Baby listening monitors available by request
- Free wireless access
Some of the cottages have their own washing machine and there is also a fully inclusive laundry room on site containing washing machines and tumble dryers.
Fully qualified baby sitting service is also available.
Please note all of our cottages are non smoking.
Outside, each cottage has its own patio area with BBQ and garden furniture.
Arrival and Departure Information
Your cottage will be ready from 4pm on your day of arrival. If you need to arrive earlier, please contact us to discuss. Please use our directions from our website (these will also be sent to you by email) and drive down to our courtyard (past our car park) where you will be met and able to unload close to your cottage. Please speak to us if you have accessibility requirements.
Departure is 10am (after the animal feeding). You will find departure details in your cottage information folder.
What to expect on arrival.
For your arrival we provide:
- A welcome pack of fresh flowers and Devonshire cream tea (an alternative to fresh flowers is available, please see booking form)
- All beds will be made up (cot linen available to hire)
- All towels and bath mats; beach towels are available to hire if required
- Cots, stairgates and highchairs
- Bed guards, step-up stools and booster seats if required
- Toilet roll (in each bathroom) and cleaning products
- Kitchen starter pack containing:
- Tea towel/s
- Bin liners
- New J-Cloth, sponge and scourer
- Dishwasher tablets
- Washing up liquid and kitchen cleaning products
- Groceries/Celebration items waiting for you in your cottage (if you've used our pre-ordering grocery service)
- Lights and heating turned on for your arrival (in winter)
A perfect way to start your holiday!
Remaining availability until beg September 2018 , please contact us for later availability
- Sat 12th May for 7 nights
- Sat 19th May for 7 nights
- Sat 2nd June for 7 nights
- Sat 9th June for 7 nights (NB short breaks also available for above dates pl enquire)
- Sat 23rd June for 6 nights (reduced price)
- Monday 2nd July for 4 or 5 nights
- Sat 14th July for 7 nights
School Holiday Availability (please note some school holidays can vary so please call if unsure)
Whitsun week (sat 26th May) BOOKED
Summer (21st July to 1st September inc) BOOKED
October Half Term (20th -27th Oct in) BOOKED
Christmas week (21st Dec) BOOKED
New Year week (28th Dec) BOOKED
*2019 school holiday bookings are now being taken (at 2018 prices) please call for further information,